When You Are Facing Criminal Charges Let a Legal Professional Defend You SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
- Practice Areas
- Criminal Procedure
- The Importance of Working with an Experienced Probation Violation Attorney
- What Are the Rules for Self Defense in Texas?
- The Costly Consequences of Ineffective Legal Representation
- Are There Alternatives to Going to Jail?
- Understanding Evidence in a Criminal Trial
- Common Myths About DWIs
- Yes, a DUI Is Worth Fighting
- Understanding DUI Tests
- Falsely Accused of Domestic Violence
- Exceptions to Sex with an Underaged Person (Statutory Rape) in Texas
- Statements Made at the Scene of a Domestic Violence Case
- Driving High: Texas DWI Charges
- What Qualifies as Solicitation of a Minor in Texas?
- Should I Still Hire an Attorney If I Think I’m Guilty?
- Understanding Search and Seizure Laws in Texas
- What to Expect at Your Arraignment
- What to Expect at Trial
- What to Expect During Sentencing
- What You Should Know About Plea Bargains
- Terms & Conditions